ColdFusion initially developed was developed as a web application development platform that was supposed to work more rapidly than all the other available technologies of that time. It was also expected to connect the simple HTML pages to the database more conveniently as a complete scripting language. However, with the release of its advanced version in 1996, ColdFusion became a comprehensive platform including an IDE.
It was the year 2005 when Adobe Systems purchased the ColdFusion technology and in 2010 released its updates version that included advanced features for enterprise integration and development of rich Internet applications. Since then, the demand for ColdFusion and ColdFusion Developers has been on a rise. Apart from the technological advancement, the most attractive benefit of ColdFusion technology for the clients is its cost effectiveness.
Following graph shows a compared total cost of ownership:
Due to its affordability, many IT companies are offering their ColdFusion Development Services in New York, California, Canada, Los Angeles and all the other IT hubs of the world.
ColdFusion components make ColdFusion MX a preferred choice of ColdFusion Developers as this feature introduces the object oriented programming techniques into the ColdFusion feature list. These techniques have proved their importance for object oriented languages such as Java, C++, VB, etc.
A ColdFusion component is essentially a compilation of several vital functions that relates to a given entity, like for instance, a Customer. With ColdFusion technology, you may create a ColdFusion Component for reading all your customer records by doing such a programming.
What are the advantages of Cold fusion?
ColdFusion offers several advantages to its users. Few of them are:
- It simplifies Installation and Migration
- It openly supports cross-platform development by supporting all the Operating Systems (OS)
- It is also compatible with all the Database
- It catalyzes rapid development
- It is user-friendly and easy to learn for skilled developers
- Its improved version can support all the vital protocols
- It allows access to all the J2EE libraries as well
- It is also easy to integrate with other adobe products like Flex, Flash, PDF, etc.